Comment on page
User Level 101
The first action-based reward system in DeFi.
User Level is the first action-based reward system that ranks all Pandora's users according to their participation in the protocol. Users may then earn badges, avatars, and other benefits for their level of engagement.
EXP stands for experience point(s) and is the grading unit used within Pandora's User Level system. It measures how actively you've engaged with the Pandora Dapp. The more EXP you accumulate, the higher your user level will be.
Keep earning EXP & level up:
How do I know if my trades are qualified for receiving hashrate?
Find your answer in the doc below:
EXP Received = Trading Volume / 10 * Token Multiplier
- EXP Received: the number of EXP you earn on a successful trade
- Trading Volume: the USD value of the incentive token of the trade:
- If the input token belongs in the Incentive List, then the trading volume is calculated as follows: Trading Volume = Number of Input Tokens * Input Token’s Price
- If the output token belongs in the Incentive List, then the trading volume is calculated as follows: Trading Volume = Number of Output Tokens * Output Token’s Price
- If both the input and output tokens belong in the Incentive List, then the one with the higher multiplier will be used upon calculating trading volume.
- Note: Token price is the 10-minute price average of a particular token and is sourced from Price Oracle.
- Token’s Multiplier: if both the input and output tokens belong in the Incentive List, each is assigned a specific multiplier. The higher multiplier will be taken into consideration upon calculating EXP for that swap.
- The Incentive List includes BNB (1X) and PSR (2X).
- The Verified List includes BUSD and USDT.
Note: EXP is a positive integer. Therefore, all EXP received shall be rounded off to the nearest integer. More specifically:
If the digit at the tenths place is less than 5, the number at the ones place remains the same, and the digit at the tenths place shall be changed to 0.
If the digit at the tenths place is equal to or greater than 5, the number at the ones place shall be rounded up by adding one to it, and the digit at the tenths place shall be changed to 0.
Note: 1 EXP is the minimum EXP that Pandora will reward its users for conducting any EXP-qualified activities.
A user made a hashrate-eligible swap on pandora.digital with a $0.00000001 trade volume. The actual amount of EXP earned by the user for such an insignificant trade is relatively modest, but in real life, Pandora will still reward that user with 1 EXP.
EXP Received = NFT Sale Price * Marketplace Fee * 100EXP Received: the number of EXP you received for completing a successful sale.NFT Sale Price: NFT's listing price in USD at the time the transaction is completed.Marketplace Fee: currently 5% of all sales.
Common Staking Pool
Each user on pandora.digital is given 4 free staking slots by default. To stake more than 4 DroidBots, users have to unlock additional slots using PSR. For the first slot unlocked, users will earn 8,000 EXP. For every next one thereafter, the number of EXP earned shall increase by 1.2X compared to that earned by the precedingly unlocked slot.
Premium Staking Pool
Each user on pandora.digital is given 1 free staking slot by default. To stake more than 1 DroidBot, users have to unlock additional slots using PSR. For the first slot unlocked, users will earn 12,000 EXP. For every next one thereafter, the number of EXP earned shall increase by 1.2X compared to that earned by the precedingly unlocked slot.
We use the following formula for calculating the EXP you receive:
EXP Received = EXP Received for Precedingly Unlocked Slot * 1.2
EXP Received = The number of jackpot tickets purchased * 100
The more you engage with the Dapp, the higher your level will be, and the more benefits you'll receive.
Your Bonus Mine Power Calculation Formula for a Specific User Level:
Your Bonus Mine Power for a Specific User Level = (Mine Power of All Your DroidBots + Bonus Mine Power of Your All Combos)*Boosted NFT Staking Mine Power for a Specific User Level
All the EXP you earn will go towards increasing your rank in the Pandora ecosystem. The more EXP you earn, the higher your rank will be. You'll receive certain benefits depending on the level you've reached.
There're 20 levels in our system, each requiring you to accumulate a certain number of EXP. You'll progress to a new level and get access to better benefits once a new EXP benchmark is achieved.
The formula for calculating the number of EXP needed to level up is as follows:
EXP Needed = 2.5^Level * 500
Pandora reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel or modify any EXP obtained BY FRAUD at any time and without notice. Such revisions will also be recorded as transactions on the BNB chain and might result in your level being decreased accordingly.
Those whose accumulated EXP were subtracted by Pandora as a result of these findings will still be able to earn EXP and level up after such deductions.