Phase 1: Swap to Earn
The first step into PandoVerse of decentralized finance is getting the right token.
The swap feature on Pandora gives users a simple yet encouraging way to trade one BEP-20 token for another. Wallet connection is required, if you haven’t got your compatible wallet connected to our platform, please go to Wallet Connection for instructions.
Not sure how to properly swap tokens on Pandora? We're happy to walk through every step of the way.
Let us swap USDT to PSR as an example.
You will see a Swap window like this.
2. Select the token you want to swap from the selection bar in the first row.
A list of tokens will pop up. Here we'll choose USDT.
- The selected token should be available in your wallet, and its balance is displayed right below.
- Type down the amount of token you would like to swap. Use the shortcuts "Half" or “Max” to automatically fill the amount based on your current balance.
3. Select the token you want to swap to in the second selection bar, in this case PSR.
You can also start swapping by typing down your desired amount of swapped tokens.
Click on the arrow on the right corner to adjust the swapping route. This might affect the price shift and the hashrate you acquire.
4. Click “Swap”. Swapping from USDT will require you to confirm access to USDT in your wallet if this is the first time you use USDT to trade on Pandora. Click “Enable USDT” then confirm.
“Confirm Swap” pop-up will appear, displaying swapping details. After checking these details carefully, click “Confirm”. You will need to confirm the transaction on your wallet as well.
5. Swapping succeeded!
Pandora advocates traders' full control over their transactions, and as a result, we don't have default trading settings. We allow our users to adjust these set-ups, and we encourage users to do their own research at their own risk.
- 1.On the Swap window, click the Setting button on the top right.
2. You can make changes to the settings, including GWEI, slippage tolerance, transactions deadline; enable MultiHops and Expert Mode.
Please note that these settings will affect the swap fee as well as the results of the transaction. For example:
- You will have to pay a higher gas fee when you set Transaction Speed at Instant (15).
- The recommended slippage tolerance is from 0.5% to 1.0%. If the slippage tolerance is too low (under 0.5%), your funds might suffer and the transaction is never performed.
- 0.03% sent towards Operating Fund
- 0.06% sent to Jackpot
- 0.21% sent to Pandora’s revenue pool
Join us on our journey towards financial independence for all.
Beware of fake accounts impersonating Pandora. We will NEVER text you first and ask for your private keys or individual information.