Comment on page
How to Create Wallet
Here's how to create a wallet.
To get started with Pandora, you'll need first to set up a wallet that supports BNB Smart Chain (BSC). There are numerous wallet options accessible on both desktop computers and smartphone devices for your choice.
In this section, we only show you how to make the most popular wallets, MetaMask and Trust Wallet.
1. Download MetaMask wallet.
Choose your preferred browser or mobile application and install the MetaMask extension.
MetaMask supports iOS, Android native apps along with Chrome, Firefox, Brave and Edge browser extensions.
2. Install MetaMask wallet
Click on the MetaMask extension and click on “Get Started”.
You can either import an existing wallet using the Secret Recovery Phrase or create a new one.
3. Create a new MetaMask wallet Click on “Create a Wallet” and on the next window click on “I agree” if you would like to help improve MetaMask or click on “No Thanks” to proceed.
4. Create a strong password for your wallet.
5. Securely store the Secret Recovery Phrase for your wallet. Click on “Click here to reveal secret words” to show the Secret Recovery Phrase.
MetaMask requires that you store your Secret Recovery Phrase in a safe place. It is the only way to recover your funds should your device crash or your browser reset. We recommend you write it down and store it safely in a place where only you have access.
Note: If you lose your Secret Recovery Phrase, MetaMask can’t help you recover your wallet and your funds will be lost forever.
Click on “Next”.
6. Confirm your Secret Recovery Phrase Confirm your secret backup phrase by clicking on each word in the order in which the words were presented on the previous screen.
Congratulations! Your MetaMask wallet has been set up successfully.
2. Install the right app for your particular device. After opening Trust Wallet, continue to click “Create a new wallet”.
3. Now, you will see a fallback phrase. This phrase acts as a recovery password in case you lose access to your mobile device or wallet. Keep a copy of it in a safe, secret place as this is essential when your device crashes.
4. Once you've written down your Secret Phase, click “Continue”, you will be asked to repeat your phrase in the correct order.
This step is to ensure that you have copied or written down your fallback phrase.
Once you have entered the words in the correct order, click “Continue”.
5. Congratulations, you have got your own Trust Wallet!